RE: CITY OF PALATKA OFFICES CLOSED 4/19/19 FOR GOOD FRIDAY HOLIDAY; RESIDENTIAL GARBAGE PICK-UP SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED
Palatka City Hall, Planning, Building & Zoning, Public Works, Cemeteries and other administrative offices will be closed on Friday, April 19, 2019 to observe Good Friday. No residential garbage will be collected. No utility cut-offs will be made during the holiday closures.
As always, utility payments may be made on-line at www.palatkagasauthority.com or by phone at 1-866-869-5955 (you will need your pay ID#).
For water or public works emergencies, customers can call 386-329-0109 for assistance.
Please note the following Garbage pick-up schedule change for the week of April 15th ONLY:
- The regular Monday and Thursday pick up will be made on Monday and Wednesday.
- The regular Tuesday and Friday pick up will be made on Tuesday and Thursday.
- There will be no yard trash pick-up this week.
- There will be no Friday garbage pick-up this week.
- Commercial customers will receive regularly scheduled service
City Administrative Offices will reopen as usual on Monday, April 22, 2019.
The City of Palatka wishes everyone a Safe and Happy Easter!
For more information, contact City Hall at 386-329-0100 or Betsy Driggers, City Clerk, City of Palatka at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information on Sanitation pick up, contact Glenda Hinton, Public Works, at 386-329-0107; email@example.com.